Learn to improve the quality of personal relationships one interaction at a time. Explore communication in conflict situations and learn techniques to assess your message so it can be offered in ways that are non-combative and better received by others. By examining the unmet needs behind what we do or say, this helps reduce hostility, heal pain, and strengthen relationships. You will learn tools to get to the heart of conflict quickly, transform criticism and blame into compassionate connection, hear the needs behind what people do or say, deepen emotional connections, and get what you want more often without using demands, guilt, or shame.
- Suggested Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Discussion
- Tech Requirements: Projector with VGA input, VGA cable, Power Outlet
- Space/Setup Requirements: Lecture or Classroom Style
- Provided By Presenter: iPad, 30 pin to VGA adapter, VGA cable (upon request), Extension Cord (upon request)
- Parties Involved: Traeonna (Presenter), Kiltgrrl (Presenter)
- Compensation: Please review Compensation page.