Learn how to handle life’s lumps masterfully. This class explores factors to help develop language, framework, and emergency strategies that guide conduct of both sides of the slash when difficult situations arise. Acquire self assessment tips and tools to prevent pitfalls and find safe space to address problems and needs.
- Suggested Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Discussion
- Tech Requirements: Projector with VGA input, VGA cable, Power Outlet
- Space/Setup Requirements: Lecture or Classroom Style
- Provided By Presenter: iPad, 30 pin to VGA adapter, VGA cable (upon request), Extension Cord (upon request)
- Parties Involved: Traeonna (Presenter), Kiltgrrl (Presenter)
- Compensation: Please review Compensation page.