An informative overview covering safety and risk awareness concerning fire play and a discussion concerning equipment and materials followed by a demonstration of several techniques including fleshing, drumming, flash cotton, and cupping using a variety of tools such as batons, knives, etc. Participants may engage in guided hands-on learning experience with several techniques.
- Suggested Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours) – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Demonstration, Hands-On
- Presenter Needs: Massage Table (or similar), 1 Medium-sized Table (or 2 Small Tables)
- Provided By Presenter: Massage Table (upon request)
- Parties Involved: Traeonna (Presenter), TBA (Demonstration Assistant)
- Compensation: Please review Compensation page.