Sitting for a bootblack can be enjoyable, much like a hair stylist or manicure. But how can it be taken beyond a typical service? Whether you are the bootblack or are sitting for one, learn tips, tricks and ideas to make your bootblacking experience more connected and shared. From simple blacking techniques, to creating a more intense scene, find ways to make it more for you than ever before.
- Suggested Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour) – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Format: Lecture, Discussion, Demonstration
- Space/Setup Requirements: Lecture or Classroom Style
- Special Requirements: Chair (Bootblack Stand if available)
- Provided By Presenter: Bootblack Stand (upon request)
- Parties Involved: Kiltgrrl (Presenter), Traeonna (Presenter)
- Compensation: Please review Compensation page.